South African Hospitality Institute (SAHI)
Are you… passionate about food, a people’s person, love travelling, happy to serve, innovative?
Then, a career in hospitality has never been this affordable!
The South African Hospitality Institute (SAHI) is dedicated to developing students’ skills with the aim of making them highly employable in the hospitality industry.
‘My passion for customer service and my love for the tourism and hospitality industry, led to me opening the South African Hospitality Institute, where we focus on the learner’s individual academic needs’ Thigam Nathoo, Principal.
We are passionate about service excellence, learning, development, and empowerment of young people!
- Our courses commence in February & August
- 1st 6 Months – Theory and Practicals at Campus
- 2nd 6 Months – Workplace Experience in a Hospitality Establishment
Theory & Practical:
- Field Trips
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Written and Practical Assessments
- Additional Credits
Workplace Learning Experience
- Placements at leading hotels in KZN.
- Regular visits by Facilitator
- Students complete reports & logbooks
- Meetings with Heads of Department to discuss trainee performance
Why study with us?
- Affordable Quality Teaching
- Small Classes
- Academic Support
- Personal Attention (1 on 1Interaction)
- On bus, taxi & train route
- Training kitchen
- Interactive, exciting, fun learning
- Experienced industry experts
- Qualified, passionate Facilitators and Assessors
- Cathsseta Accreditation: 613P/000364/2018
- DHET registered
- SAQA registered courses
Course Fees include:
- Daily Uniform
- Chef Uniform & Chef Shoes
- Learning Material
- Exam & Assessment fees
- Practical lessons & assessments
- Work integrated learning placement